Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Recipe Cards ...Grouped Together ..

All these recipe cards where made for a large swap a bunch of us did .. it was alot of fun to
trade our favorites had to keep one set for my cookbook too

All Recipe Cards are 6x6
Jiffy Cinnamon Rolls
Another recipe card I made last year.

Banana Bread
Jungle theme for this recipe.... and no monkey is involved LOL. I used my sizzix die for jungle leaves and bread. The font used Flounder & Kristen. I've made this recipe card awhile back and do not know what the papers name is,but it's lovely.
Pumpkin Loaf

I've used orange textured bazzil card stock, moss green card stock, white card stock, pastel yellow ribbon,flower button, and moss green chalk ink. Font used: Freestyle Script
Chocolate Buttermilk Loaves

Papers: Brazzil Yellow Cardstock
Hot Minty Cocoa Mix

Papers : ?? it was a while ago
Cup cut out with my sizzix and shaded by hand
Fudgy Brownie Mix

Papers ? but I love the fancy flocked one under the title
M&M Cookie Mix

Aren't these guys just soo cute and they make Yummy cookies too
Root Beer BBQ Beef Sandwiches

Great recipe for those hot days when you don't want to be over a hot
stove

If you want any of the recipes just leave a comment with your E-mail and I send it off to you :)
Thanks Anne




1 comment: