Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Halloween Pumpkin Boxes


Hall-o-ween Pumpkin Boxes


My family is always saying to me we never have enough Halloween decoration so in October of 2008, I made these cute and charming stack able pumpkins. This idea came from a magazine I saw years ago and decided finally to make them.

Materials used:
*3 different sized boxes from large to medium to small
* Bo Bunny orange paper tow sided
* deep orange bazzil textured card stock
* black and white gel pen
* scrap brown
* green textured card stock

I measured, cut and inked the paper to fit on each side and inked the edges of each box with the same colour as the paper. This is so it wasn't as noticeable to see it was just a plain box underneath. Color the face in before glueing it in place. I used the template from the magazine for their faces. I used my sizzix green leaf die and cut out as many as I wanted to layer between and 3 for the top as the box was small. I curled and bent the leafs before gluing to give it more shape to them.Used a scrap piece of brown and rolled it up to make a stem for the top of the last pumpkin then glued it in place. I can't remember which magazine if anyone knows post it below I think my hubby wanted something a little more scary then this for Halloween ........ lol...... he is just a big kid at heart.

Thanks for peeking. Anne :)


No comments:

Post a Comment